Wednesday, March 7, 2012

RL Update...

Hello all you fabulous people!!!  =D

I know it's been some months since I've been around, but believe me, not by choice. It's too much to get into right now, but there have been some serious issues with my BF's family.

I miss everyone and I miss blogging. =(  I'd like to thank those of you that have sent me messages or left comments. No, I haven't jumped off any cliffs....yet. LOL  My poor blog has been abandoned so soon after it's birth, and I feel horrible. Discovering minis and all of you has made me very happy and it's what takes my mind off all the mundane. At the moment I can't do any of it. 1) because the in-laws are occupying the space where I have all my things, and 2) my spirits are down. =(

Anywho, I just wanted to let you all know what's going on and I also what to thank you for not abandoning me. Even though I didn't get a chance to show you much I still have people joining my blog. It makes me very happy to know you're still interested and are willing to give me a chance. I hope I don't disappoint you when I am able to return.

I have been trying to catch up on all your blogs. I have months of many blogs to read, but I am enjoying every minute I can read one of your blogs. I'm awed by all the creativity and how busy everyone has been. I've fallen in love with some many wonderful things I've seen!!!

I hope you all have a week full of love, peace and hopefully some warm sunshine.  =)

11 comments:

  1. So glad you're back! Maybe you can get small projects done. I'm sure you won't be able to stay without minis. I hope your little Yorkie is doing well too.
    big hugs!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear from you.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your return, Iris. Don't let your spirits get too down, please. Perhaps you could just take a small, uncomplicated kit and do it on your kitchen table. It would satisfy something inside your soul. You know what I mean! That something in us that becomes restless if we don't do minis. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! =)

    Caroline, Romeo is doing really well. He was a bit sick last week, but is doing much better now. Back to his old self running around chasing his favorite ball.....lol. I saw the pic of Lizzie on the beach and it's such a sweet pic. I can never capture moments like that. She seems like one lucky lady. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cara Lataina, io sono qui e aspetto con tutto il cuore il tuo ritorno! I problemi fanno parte della vita così come le difficoltà, ma non smettere mai di sognare!
    Un bacio ed un grande abbraccio,
    Mely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, so great to see you're blogging again, I agree with the others, try something small on your lap in the evening like mini knitting or crochet? Or a tiny little cushion. Thank you so much for your email which I'll answer when I get home. I'm really enjoying baby cuddles but need my fingers to be busy. Surprising how nice my nails have got in two weeks without, glue, knives, sand paper.... ha ha! Lots of love, Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see thqat you're back, Iris, but sorry to hear that things aren't all roses yet. Hope it doesn't go on too long. Nice to be back in touch with you though. Hope you get a chance to make something and get back into minis when you can so that you have a chance to be creative - it's good for the soul!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lataina,
    I'm sorry to hear that things in life have been difficult for you and I do hope things will get easier soon.
    Blogging to me is a wonderful way of connecting with all the good in the world and it keeps me sane :0) I hope you will be able to fit in some little bits of creativity to help you get through hard times.
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog, your comment made me very happy :0)
    hugs
    vicky xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Iris!!
    Un beso de las Malu´s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Iris:
    Siento muchísimo de que no estés pasando por tu mejor momento.
    Pero ten paciencia Iris veras que todo se soluciona .
    Te echamos mucho menos por los blogs,pero lo importante eres tu .
    Cuídate muchísimo guapa !!

    ** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
    .. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
    .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
    .* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
    .* . * . /___\ * . . * dia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cuidate mucho, veras como pronto pasa todo y las cosas se solucionan...Un beso

    ReplyDelete